Phones & Phone Systems
The world’s number 1 SME system – with a 19% market share in 2010 and 20% in 2011 worldwide. That’s why you pick Avaya!
Because there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to telephones, Avaya has designed a range of different models. Take advantage of deskphones and/or lightweight wireless models. Get fully-featured sets for your executives, extensive call handling capabilities for receptionists or “just the basics” for phones located in common areas.
One main piece of equipment – scalable and flexible from 2 to 384 extensions right out of the box, handsets from the Avaya IP Office range have a range of great features, including:
- User and group announcements – play a welcome courtesy message, then automatically place the caller on hold to hear your music and messages
- Twinning to all users – With the built in R8 feature.
- Voicemail – Every user gets voicemail with up to 25 hours storage and 6 ports, including personal breakout options
- Automated attendant – with personalised key press options
- Push voicemail to e-mail – forward your SMTP voicemail to any compatible e-mail device
- Hot desking – allows any user to log in and out of any extension, keeping their user profile
- Multi ad-hoc conferences – connect multiple internal and external parties together (2x up to 64 participants on ISDN lines only, maximum of 3 participants on PSTN lines)
- Call centre – set up multiple queues and agents
- Click to call – built-in TAPI to allow for dialling from your Outlook contacts
Avaya 1403 Digital DeskphoneRead more
Avaya 1408 Digital DeskphoneRead more
Avaya 1416 Digital DeskphoneRead more
Avaya 1608 IP DeskphoneRead more
Avaya 1616 IP DeskphoneRead more
Avaya 3641 IP Wireless PhoneRead more
Avaya 3645 IP Wireless PhoneRead more
Avaya 3725-3720 DECT IP PhonesRead more
Avaya 9508 Digital DeskphoneRead more
Avaya B149 IP Conference PhoneRead more
Avaya one-X IP Deskphone Value EditionRead more