Avaya 3725 and 3720 handsets provide high security, high-quality voice communications over a dedicated, encrypted wireless network. They are designed to meet the business needs of both office and industrial environments. Users can make and receive phone calls (including Caller ID) and also take advantage of PBX features, such as hold, conferencing and messaging. Navigation keys provide users with easy and efficient access to additional capabilities through the display. In addition, with up to 20 hours of talk time, users’ work will not be interrupted.
The 3725 DECT wireless telephone addresses the day-to-day rigors of the mobile user across many industries with a back-lit keypad and large display. Built-in speakerphone, headset compatibility (including Bluetooth), text messaging, liquid and dust protection, and color display help ensure remote workers are always productive.
The cost-effective 3720 DECT telephone is designed for office workers and provides core DECT and PBX functionality at a budget-friendly price.
- High security and excellent voice quality
- Software and configuration download over-the-air (IP DECT) or via intelligent network attached cradles
- Half duplex speaker phone
- Multiple languages
- Long range and battery life (up to 20 hours)
- Liquid and dust protection (3725)
- IP DECT and ISDN DECT network compatibility
- Headset interface
3725 User Guide
3720 User Guide