Avaya one-X Deskphone Value Edition is a family of cost effective IP Telephones that deliver familiar features at an attractive price point for the customer with basic communications needs.
Designed with the reliability you expect from Avaya, one‑X Deskphone Value Edition telephones provide critical features and capabilities not often found in competitively priced models.
- Security and reliability: With enhanced protection against denial of service attacks as well as improved VLAN separation, the 1603 delivers the high level of security and quality that you’ve come to expect from Avaya.
- Backlit display – 2.6” diagonal,
- 2 rows by 16 characters
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset – supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- 3 line appearance/feature key buttons – with dual LED’s (red, green)
- 2 way speakerphone**
- Message waiting indicator
- Reversible wedge stand for desktop and wall-mount use.
- Volume button – (separate volume levels in the handset, speaker, and ringer)
- Avaya Menu button – (options and settings access)
- Redial button
- Speaker button
- Mute button
- Hold button
- Conference button
- Transfer button
- Drop button
- Single Ethernet (10/100) line interface
- Secondary Ethernet (10/100) line interface on the 1603SW
- Optional IEEE PoE 802.3af adapter registers as class 1 device
- Optional 5V wall-plug local power supply
- Optional Gigabit Adapter for Gigabit connectivity to a PC