- Forty-eight (48) 10/100/1000 PoE Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports with 4x 10 Gigabit 10GbE Ports (SFP+).
- Simple-to-use graphical interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network and allow you to support sophisticated capabilities without increasing IT head count.
- You can manage the switches as individual devices or use Cisco Configuration Assistant (CCA) to discover, configure, and manage all Cisco devices in the network.
- The switches also support Textview, a full command-line interface (CLI) option for partners that prefer it.
- Using Auto Smartports intelligence, the switch can detect a network device connected to any port and automatically configure the optimal security, quality of service (QoS), and availability on that port.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) discovers Cisco devices and allows devices to share critical configuration information, simplifying network setup and integration.
- Support for Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) allows you to set up and manage your switches and other Cisco devices remotely from a network management station, improving IT workflow and mass configurations.
- The Cisco FindIT utility, which works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser, discovers Cisco devices in the network and displays basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in configuration and deployment. (For more information, and to download this free utility, please visit www.cisco.com/go/findit)
|Product Name||SG500X-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE with 4-Port 10-Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch|
|Product Type||Layer 3 Switch|
|Total Number of Network Ports||48|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||4|
|Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet
|Network & Communication|
|Power Source||Power Supply|
|Management & Protocols|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||48|
|Number of PoE (RJ-45) Ports||48|
|Input Voltage||220 V AC
110 V AC
|Twisted Pair Cable Standard||Category 5|
|Token Ring Port||No|
|Certifications & Standards||
|Flash Memory||32 MB|
|Standard Memory||256 MB|