A Fargo DTC1000 ID system provides everything you need to jumpstart your plastic card program. While the DTC1000 can be purchased as a stand-alone piece of equipment, it does not come with all of the necessary supplies to begin making cards. Therefore, it’s very important, especially for first-time card printer users, to also get the supplies necessary for card production.
Fargo DTC1000 photo ID systems include supplies and equipment that seamlessly work together. Most DTC1000 systems include a printer, software, ribbon, camera, and cards. Plus, each system can easily be customized to varying needs. For instance, the Fargo DTC100 photo ID systems allows you to change the type of card, add printer features such as encoding, upgrade to a more advanced ID camera or ID software, and add extended warranty and/or loaner coverage.
- Fargo DTC1000 photo ID printer. Single-sided or dual sided, edge-to-edge card printing. Full-color, continuous-tone printing at 300 dpi. Capable of rewritable card printing on HID rewritable card stock in monochrome only. Can be field-upgraded to smart card, proximity and magnetic stripe encoding.
- ID card design and production software. Powerful, yet easy-to-use photo card software with advanced card design capabilities.
- USB digital camera. 1.3 megapixel camera that makes capturing cardholder photos quick and easy.
- Full-color ribbon cartridge for printing 250 card images.
- One pack of three card-cleaning rollers.
- 100 Ultra Card PVC cards.
- USB cable for connecting the DTC1000 to your computer.
Fargo DTC photo ID system offers an affordable solution to card printing applications for all industries. Purchasing a Fargo DTC1000 photo ID system considerably costs less than if the items were purchased individually. ID systems are a convenient and economical way to establish a card printing program at your organization.