- 7″ color widescreen display
- 480 x 640 resolution TFT display with 16 million colors
- Intuitive, easy to use interface with large icons and menu driven navigation
- Icons match Total Connect to help up-sell remote services
- Centralized control of security system, video cameras, Z-Wave enabled thermostats, lights, locks and more from your Tuxedo Touch
- Z-Wave controller built-in
- Supports up to 232 Z-Wave devices
- Most Z-Wave enabled thermostats, locks, lights and shades are compatible (see compatibility charts)
- Manage energy costs with customized scenes that can control Z-Wave enabled thermostats and lights based on system events or time and day (up to 10 scenes)
- View up to four IP cameras at once on the Tuxedo Touch display
- Built-in web server allows for local control of your Tuxedo Touch system through any Wi-Fi enabled device (smartphone, iPad, iPhone, PC, Internet TV)
- View your local weather right on the keypad
- Customizable displays:
– Dealer logo and company information can be customized on the homescreen
– Digital picture frame slideshow adds around the clock enduser value
– Video player creates digital billboard or training vehicle for your business needs
- Voice annunciation of the type and location of alarm so endusers can act quickly in an emergency (English only)
- Three different languages can be displayed (English, French Canadian and Spanish)
- Family message center lets users record and playback messages
- Available in two colors (white and silver)
Vista 12 Alarm panel specifics:
The new Vista 12 intruder panel offers an extensive feature set at a remarkable competitive price. This hybrid panel offers 22 zones in total of which 16 zones can be wireless. Arming/disarming can be performed wireless by keyfobs or with a 4-digit PIN on the keypad. For controlling external equipment the Vista 12 is equipped with 2 outputs. These can be extended with a maximum of 4 programmable relay-outputs. This panel even gives you the possibility to define your own zone functions.
The Vista 12a panel includes the following key features:
- Ability to upload and download/service through the Compass software, from a remote location (via telephone line) or locally by your service technician.
- Ability to set and unset the alarm using a wireless key fob, negating the need to memorise long and complicated codes.
- Ability for the user to define zone function and control multiple areas (up to 2).
- 16 individual 4-digit user codes
The Vista 12 is built with industry-leading Honeywell wireless technology and offer an extensive range of wired and wireless peripherals.
|Model Code||Vista 12|
|Control Panels & Accessories||Yes|
|Remote Keypad||7″ Tuxedo Touch|
|Max No of RKPs||4|
|No of Zones||22 (max. 16 wireless zones)|
|No of User Codes||16|
|No of Outputs||2 (extendable 4 relay outputs)|
This hybrid panel offers 22 zones in total of which 16 zones can be wireless. Arming/disarming can be performed wireless by keyfobs. For controlling external equipment the Vista 12 is equipped with 2 outputs. These can be extended with max. 4 programmable relay-outputs or a X10 transmitter that can drive up to 16 X10 modules. This panel even gives you the possibility to define your own zone functions. Last but not least we should mention that you will find 4 programmable keys on the keypads.