IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been engineered to cope with anything that nature can throw at it from searing heat to desert sandstorms or monsoon rain. With fast network registration, and battery life offering 8 hours’ talk time and up to 160 hours on standby, you know you can depend on IsatPhone 2. Get excellent voice call quality using a simple handset, all on the reliable Inmarsat network with near-global coverage.
IsatPhone 2 Features
- Near-global coverage on the Inmarsat network keeps you connected worldwide, apart from the Poles.
- Engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions, IsatPhone 2 operates at -20°c to +55°c, has humidity tolerance up to 95 per cent, and is dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65, IK04).
- Location services, including tracking and an assistance button, keep people updated with your GPS co-ordinates when it matters. Receive notification of inbound calls, even with the antenna stowed.
- Once configured, a single push of the alert button will send a message to SOS services to get you the help you need in anemergency.
- Network registration in less than 45 seconds, plus unrivalled battery life with 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
- Easy-to-use interface, with large high-visibility, scratch-resistant anti-glare display that′s readable even in bright sunlight.
IsatPhone 2 Specifications
- Dimensions: Length: 169mm, Width: 52/75mm (with/without antenna), Depth: 29/36mm (in hand/at deepest point)
- Weight: 318g (including battery)
- Display: High-contrast colour screen
- Interfaces: Micro USB, Audio Socket, Antenna port, Bluetooth 2.0
- Durability: IP65, IK04
- Operating range: -20°C to +55°C
- Storage range: -20°C to +70°C (with battery)
- Charging range: 0°C to +45°C