Compact, versatile satellite broadband terminal that delivers high-speed IP capabilities. Delivering the fastest IP speeds from a terminal of its size, Thuraya IP+ is engineered to support a broad range of mission-critical applications. Highly portable, Thuraya IP+ can be easily deployed from backpack to broadband in a matter of seconds – allowing you to take advantage of reliable broadband access from locations covered by Thuraya’s extensive satellite network.
Thuraya IP+ Features
- Up to 444 kbps bandwidth on Standard IP
- Up to 384 kbps bandwidth on Streaming IP
- Enhanced security over Wi-Fi connections
- Enhanced GPS module ensures faster GPS acquisition, and connection to the network
- Streaming Alert: Audio, Visual and web Man Machine Interface (wMMI) to avoid bill shocks in case users forget to switch off their streaming session.
- Remote Access for unattended terminals and enables users to monitor and change their configurations remotely.
- Extract Terminal Summary Log allows users to have a snapshot of the terminal in one easy step by pushing a button on the web MMI.
- External antennas suited for land, maritime, and vehicular applications.
- Standard IP: up to 444/404 kbps down/up speed
- Streaming IP: 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 384 kbps
- IEEE 802.11b standard WLAN Connectivity with: WEP, WPA and WPA2 encryption, SSID broadcasting control, MAC address filtering, DHCP.
- Compatible with Quicklink, Clipway, GAC-IP Bonding, Livewire, Scotty and Streambox
- Weight: 1.4 kg (terminal and battery)
- Size: 216mm x 216mm x 45mm
- Ingress Protection: IP55 Standard
- Battery Life: Up to 36 hours stand by time or 1 hour of continuous transmission at the highest rate.
Contact CommsCentre today for plans and prices